A short 1 day course on grain brewing. The facilitator, Vincent Costanzo (B.Sc., M.Sc.), has had over 25 years experience in commercial and home brewing. If you would like to improve your understanding and hence brewing techniques this is the course for you.
• Succinct summary of the brewing process
• Learn about the 4 major ingredients in beer and how it can affect flavour
• The 3 biggest failures of homebrewers AND even microbreweries
• Learn how to clean and sanitise your equipment
• Learn how to build your own Herms brewing system
• Beer defects and beer tasting- how to characterize beer flavour
See http://www.costanzobrewing.com/home-brewing-courses for more details.