The new committee is now in full swing! It’s been an active month, here’s what’s new:
– The committee sent a submission to the Auckland council regarding their Local Alcohol Policy. Particularly in regards to the mention of restricting ‘single serves’ near liquor ban areas, and how that may affect craft beer availability.
– The design for our new t-shirts has been decided, and printing will commence shortly. Check it out!
– The committee intends to survey the SOBA membership to see whether members have any useful skills they’d like to donate which may help in future planning/advocacy. Look out for an email soon.
– New high quality tap banks are being made for future beer events, which will allow SOBA to have a better presence at festivals.
– More foundational work was done.