What has the SOBA Committee been up to?
We will endeavour to post monthly updates about the goings on in the SOBA Committee so you know what we’re doing.
Here’s a brief summary of the meeting: 12th November 2012
- The Committee has written and distributed a press release expressing SOBA’s view on the recent Emersons sale.
- Committee wrote and distributed a press release promoting the then upcoming NHC.
- The Committee has published an article on recent beer related trademarks being dropped.
- The Committee pointed out to producers of ‘The Beer Hunter’ movie that our sponsorship was under-represented, now fixed
- Communication guidelines are to be developed, to help maintain professional standards of communication across regional SOBA groups.
- Committee to continue updates on the ‘Committee Update’ section of the website to more involve members in committee activities.
- Press release to be written and distributed promoting the results of the SOBA NHC 2012.
- SOBA Poster/business card distribution is underway via Pursuit of Hoppiness distributors and Brewery Relationship Officers.
- Committee is working to make the SOBA chilly bin tap banks more user friendly.
To contact the SOBA Committee head here, and your message will reach the committee.