SOBA Nelson would like to invite all SOBA members to join them in their second annual “weekend away” during Labour Weekend in October.
Details as follows:
Nelson Region 2nd SOBA Weekend
19th to 22nd October 2012
8pm Friday 19th. Meet at the Free House, Colllingwood St Nelson
10am Saturday 20th. Depart from outside the Free House.
- Visit Sprig and Fern brewery,
- then Kentishman hop gardens
- Lunch at Moutere Inn. Then to Monkey Wizard at Riwaka and Mussel Inn.
- Overnight at Takaka.
Sunday 21st. 10am. Back ‘over the hill’ to Mapua (Farmers/Craft market)
- Mapua Wharf. Golden Bear brewery/bar or Jellyfish for lunch.
- Abbey Garden bar then to the airport at about 3.30pm.
- Continuing to Founders Park. End of Tour.
Monday 22nd, Free to explore further, the Nelson area or Blenheim.
Cost of transport around $50 payable two weeks in advance.
Limited places. Book by email to [email protected]
BBH Hostels, Hotels or Motels and B&B’s
in Collingwood St. Grove St, Weka St. Domett St, Nelson.
and Motupipi St or Commercial St. Takaka.