Now sold out, sorry!
Going to Marchfest? SOBA is organising a bus tour around Nelson to coincide with Marchfest!
We’ll be checking out the beery places that are a little further out
Friday March 20th
- Make your own way to Nelson Airport for bus pick up at 11am
- Visit to Hop Federation Brewery, Riwaka
- Lunch at Moutere Inn, Upper Moutere
- Visit to NZ Hops, Appleby
- The bus will drive back to Nelson late afternoon – drop off location(s) to be determined depending on where participants are staying.
Saturday March 21st
- Morning at leisure – brunch at DeVille Cafe for those wanting to participate.
- Marchfest beer festival from Noon at Founders Park (ticket included in $75 trip cost) – make your own way to festival.
Sunday March 22nd
- Bus pick up(s) from 10.30am
- Late morning visit to Townshend Brewery, Upper Moutere
- Lunch and leisurely afternoon at Golden Bear Brewery, Mapua
- Drop off at Nelson Airport at 3.30pm
While a couple of the above places are very interested in accommodating us for a visit, they cannot confirm until late January or early February whether they can fit us in to their busy schedules. Therefore, there may be some late changes to the above trip details. Suitable replacements shall be sought though!
The cost of a place on the trip is $75 per person, which includes the bus hire for Friday and Sunday, any tasting fees and a Marchfest ticket. Food and beer purchases will be at your own cost.
If you’ve already purchased a Marchfest ticket, the cost is $50 per person.
Participants are required to find their own accommodation.
Both Paradiso Backpackers – http://www.backpackernelson.
If you have any questions please email the orgainiser Denise at [email protected]